2020 ranking: 1. Yuengling has held the top spot for volume among independent craft brewers for six years running. It’s the sixth-biggest beer maker by volume behind bigger companies like Anheuser-Busch.
What is the most popular craft beer?
Here are our favorite craft beers to drink right now.
- Best Overall: Weathered Souls Black Is Beautiful Imperial Stout. …
- Best Stout: Deschutes Brewery Obsidian Stout. …
- Best Wheat: Allagash White. …
- Best Pale Ale: Half Acre Daisy Cutter Pale Ale. …
- Best Summer: Stillwater Artisanal Ales Extra Dry.
What is the most popular beer 2021?
For the fourth year in a row, Guinness is the top beer consumed across the world, according Untappd.
What is the best selling craft beer in America?
More than 29 million barrels of the country’s single best-selling beer, Anheuser-Busch’s Bud Light, were shipped in 2018. In addition to Bud Light, these are the biggest beer brands in America. In contrast, the country’s estimated 7,500-plus craft breweries combined shipped only 25.9 million barrels.
What is the #1 beer in America?
Bud Light is the most popular beer in the U.S., followed by Coors Light and Miller Lite. Budweiser is fourth on the list. Anheuser-Busch InBev has six of the top ten brands, including Michelob Ultra (#5), Natural Light (#8), Busch Light (#9) and Busch (#10). Some of the brands in the top 25 are imports.
What is the best tasting beer?
These are 10 of the best tasting beers—sample a few and try claiming that beer is still the worst.
- Leinenkugel’s Summer Shandy. …
- Bud Light Lime. …
- Shock Top. …
- Landshark IPA. …
- Blue Moon. …
- Abita Strawberry Lager. …
- Miller High Life. …
- Samuel Adams Whitewater IPA.
What is the strongest craft beer?
The 15 Strongest Beers in the World
- BrewDog – The End of History. …
- Koelschip – Obilix. …
- Schorschbräu – Schorschbock 43. …
- BrewDog – Sink the Bismarck. ABV: 41% …
- Baladin – Esprit de Noel. ABV: 40% …
- Struise – Black Damnation VI – Messy. ABV: 39% …
- BrewDog – Tactical Nuclear Penguin. ABV: 32% …
- DuClaw – Colossus. ABV: from 17.3% to 21.52%
What is the most popular beer in each state?
The most popular beer in every US state
- Texas – Lone Star.
- Utah – Budweiser.
- Vermont – Bud Light.
- Virginia – Budweiser.
- Washington – Bud Light.
- West Virginia – Budweiser.
- Wisconsin – Spotted Cow.
- Wyoming – Snake River.
What is the most popular beer in the world?
Corona beer topped the list, with the brew being the most searched beer in 62 out of 188 countries. Heineken came in second place in the world’s most popular beer rankings, as the most Googled beer in 20 countries.
What is the world’s best selling lager?
All data provided by CGA for the 12 months to 3 October 2020
- Coors Light. 463,751. 284.1. +1.
- Stella Artois. 461,425. 320.5. +1.
- Peroni. 450,367. 441.5. -2.
- Amstel. 349,576. 257.1. +1.
- San Miguel. 326,703. 236.6. +1.
- Tennents. 308,784. 181.5. -2.
- Birra Moretti. 280,269. 232.1. +1.
- Heineken. 212,540. 164.8. -1.
What brewery produces the most beer?
In 2020, the Belgian company AB InBev was the world’s leading brewing group based on a production volume of about 467.4 million hectoliters. The company produced more than double the amount accounted for by the Dutch company, Heineken, which ranked second that year.
What is the best brand of beer?
Top 100 Best Beer Brands in the World
|1. Bud Light||4.9|
|Bud Light Price: $26.99 Rating: 4.9 Brand: Bud Light Country: United States|
|2. Coors Light Lager Beer||5.0|
What is the best brewery in the United States?
The 99%: America’s Top-Rated Breweries
- Allagash Brewing Company.
- Ebenezer’s Brewpub/Lively Brewing Co. …
- Three Floyds Brewing Co. …
- Tired Hands Brewing Company. …
- New Glarus Brewing Co. …
- Central Waters Brewing Co. …
- Founders Brewing Co. …
- Beachwood BBQ & Brewing. …
What beer has the most alcohol?
What is the strongest beer in the world by alcohol content? Brewmeister Snake Venom broke the world record for the highest alcohol content. The beer has 67.5% ABV (135 proof).
Who sells the most beer?
The statistic shows the sales of the leading beer companies worldwide in 2021. That year, Anheuser-Busch InBev was the largest beer company in the world, with sales amounting to approximately 46.8 billion U.S. dollars.
What country drinks the most beer?
Top 10: Countries that drink the most beer
- Czech Republic. 188.6 litres per capita.
- Austria. 107.8 litres per capita.
- Romania. 100.3 litres per capita.
- Germany. 99.0 litres per capita.
- Poland. 97.7 litres per capita.
- Namibia. 95.5 litres per capita.
- Ireland. 92.9 litres per capita.
- Spain. 88.8 litres per capita.